16.10.09

furball impressions

You know, the thing about cats. I had to watch a lot of other people's cat pictures in the past. I never knew why I had to watch stupid cat pictures of cats I have never seen. Yes, cats are nice, but nothing else. By the way - same with baby pictures.

Well now that we have a cat I finally understand. If you have a cat - it's the cutest little furball and you chase it through the flat. Well, and this is the reason why you (the reader) have to watch some cat pictures now. Enjoy!



4 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

Ma euer kleiner is echt sehr herzig =) schade nur dass er nicht mit euch auf die große reisen gehen kann ... lg Judith

Stefanie and Franzi said...

Hallo Kleine :-)
danke - sind auch richtig verliebt in den Kleinen. Hoffe wir sehen uns noch vor der Reise.
GLG Stefanie

Jochen said...

Ja wann ist denn eigentlich nun endlich Take Off?

Stefanie and Franzi said...

Zu Halloween. Oder ERntedank. Je nachdem. Umpa umpa.

Post a Comment